Academic Division

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari2... sini ada bbrp Hair Tips utk anda :geek:

KoKo!
    KoKo!
    I Need More Post
    I Need More Post

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Mari2... sini ada bbrp Hair Tips utk anda  :geek: Empty Mari2... sini ada bbrp Hair Tips utk anda :geek:

Post by KoKo! Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 am

Hi guys.. It's me again tongue
    These are Hair Care Tips From Celebrity Hair Care Professionals. I found it in some web.. hope it'll give some good info 2 you..
    Wink

* Do NOT brush wet hair...it can cause damage in the long run. Use your fingers as much as possible and then use a wide-toothed comb.

* Daily washing with a good shampoo that suits your hair, keeps hair well groomed, while a well balanced cut, good conditioning and regular trimming helps it look smart as well.

* Find a shampoo that suits your hair...just because it works for someone else does not mean it will work for you!

* Rinse hair well when washing, but do not use hot water while washing your hair.

* Deep condition at least once a month, twice or more for dry, damaged hair. Don't use sharp-edged hair clips and do not tie your hair tightly.

* Never use a plain rubber band either. This causes breakage from pressure on the hair. Thicker hair bands without metal clasps are best.

* Brushes and combs DO matter...find a good one...spend a little more...it could really help your hair in the long run.

* Do not blow dry your hair if you can help it! Air-dry your hair as much as possible.

* If you have dandruff, use an anti-dandruff shampoo to get rid of it.

* Trim those split ends. Get a trim when little touch ups just will not do the job.

* To have healthy hair is the most important thing, irrespective of whether your hair is straight or curly. To keep it healthy and beautiful one must wash their hair regularly with a shampoo that suits your hair and provides you the benefits that you seek.

* A healthy diet is crucial for good-looking hair -- drink lots of water and exercise regularly.

p/s: Where's other ppl anyway? cat

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:04 am